In this Positive University episode, Jon Gordon talks with Rich Roll about:
- Achieving our full potential.
- The importance of recognizing limiting beliefs, how we are often blind to them and what we can do to overcome them.
- Why we need to embrace the moments of change in our lives, the times when we know enough is enough.
- Doing the hard work.
- Realizing that mood follows action.
- Rich's journey from drugs and alcohol damaging his life to becoming sober at age 31, rebuilding his life and making a decision at almost age 40 to change his life physically (to then compete in his first Ultra Endurance race at age 42). - He's now 51.
- The power of a plant-based diet.
- Dealing with challenges.
Rich Roll is a Plantpowered Wellness Advocate, Bestselling Author, Ultra-Athlete & Podcast Host. www.RichRoll.com