Understanding the Source of Negative Thoughts
with Jon Gordon
About our Guest
Do negative thoughts come from you? What if I told you that they come from external sources, aiming to separate and divide us? Imagine realizing that your negative thoughts are not from you, but from something else. But what happens when you discover the truth?
On this episode of Positive University we will hear a segment of one of Jon’s talks from the stage about where negative thoughts really come from.
You will learn how to:
- Embrace strategies for staying positive amidst challenges.
- Understand the profound impact of negative thoughts.
- Navigate mental health challenges with effective coping mechanisms.
- Overcome guilt, shame, and isolation for a brighter future.
- Rediscover purpose and direction in life’s journey.