Buy Back Your Time
with Dan Martell
About our Guest
:: Listen Via Apple Podcasts Here
How different would your life and business be, if you could only work on things you love?
Becoming successful is not about grinding harder or finding more time to work.
It’s about installing systems and mindset shifts to engage in high-value work that brings you energy and fulfillment.
Trading money for time will bring you more success than you ever thought possible, while reducing stress and maximizing happiness.
And that’s what you’ll learn about on this episode of Positive University as Jon Gordon is joined by Dan Martell, bestselling author of the new book BUY BACK YOUR TIME.
Listen to the episode then get the book to learn:
- How to calculate your Buyback Rate so you can buy back time immediately
- Why Playbooks need to be the foundation of your business, and how to create them
- When to employ time hacks, such as the Definition of Done and the $50 Magic Pill, to help your team work more efficiently, prevent bottlenecks, and guard your energy
- The secret to engineering your perfect week—and then, your perfect year—to ensure you’re fully focused on what matters most
- The Replacement Ladder steps you need to climb to become an empire builder
Dan Martell is an entrepreneur, angel investor, thought leader, and highly sought-after coach in the SaaS, or software as a service, industry. He founded, scaled and successfully exited three technology companies within a ten year period. In 2012 he was named Canada’s top angel investor, having invested in more than 50 start-ups, such as Intercom, Udemy, and Unbounce. In 2016, Martell founded the SaaS Academy and grew it to become one of the largest coaching companies in the world. He’s also an Ironman athlete, philanthropist, husband, and father of two incredible boys. Connect with Dan at https://www.danmartell.com/